Our maple tree. We cleaned out the flower bed last night, getting it ready to plant strawberries. There were so many weeds in there! I really appreciate my parents' weed-free beds, but now I know it's because they keep after it! Ryan planted the berries today, and threw in some celery(?). Can't wait to see them fill out the bed!
Cherry trees planted. We have watering bags on them. They don't hold the water as long as they say they should (just like the watering globes) but they are doing well.
Front steps. We have added a lemon tree. Yes! Lemon tree! I'll be taking it inside the sun room during the winter. We already have 14 lemons on there; we're just waiting for them to turn yellow. There's also some hens & chicks that I want to put in the front rock wall.
Flowers on the front steps. They are doing really well and like the afternoon sun.
Lavender
Some other close-ups just because I love macro.
The lemon and hens&chicks again.
OH MY GOD. You have gone plant crazy. I'm glad you finally have a place to do some permanent gardening.
ReplyDelete